Saturday, July 18, 2009

Dreg is back!

Dreg is back! If you don’t know who Dreg is, read this. Or go to this site. The film is in some ancient compression that many computers can't play. I'll have to go back and recompress then stick it on youtube or something. Anyway, now he’s back in computer game form!

This blog will be to document my progress and provide little playable demos for people to see how things are going. I’d love to hear feedback/ideas as I go.

This particular game has been in my head for a long time, down to its basic mechanics, and it’s already proving quite easy to develop because of my previous attempts at making games, and because I know exactly what I’m aiming for. More on what that is exactly in my next post…

1 comment:

  1. Why don't you use the arrow keys to move the red guy? I'll keep on jet man till you finish this game.... :-D

    ReplyDelete